The media world is fast-moving, dynamic and progressive – and our programmes will give you the tools, techniques and creativity to prepare you for a career in this exciting industry.
Media is part of our everyday life, offering a wide range of creative jobs in publishing, film and TV, advertising, music, journalism and many other areas.
Gain knowledge from industry expert staff to develop the skills and knowledge needed to be successful within the sector, and build a portfolio of work that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Games is a fast-growing industry and the UK is a major player, with games studios located right across the country. Our Games programmes will provide you with knowledge and expertise of games production, from illustration to coding. The courses are mentored by industry professionals and give you the chance to get your hands on the best kit in the business
Our Media programmes are led by industry experts who will provide you with the skills and knowledge to prepare you for
a creative career in publishing, film and TV, advertising, music, or journalism – to name a few! You’ll produce your own unique portfolio of work that will help you stand out from the crowd.
Our Esports programme will give you plenty of opportunities to get hands-on experience in the Esports industry through live tournaments, brand management and producing your own live-streamed events.
Real World Learning:
- As well as undertaking a work placement you’ll also hear from industry experts and attend trips and events to shape what you learn. Our tutors have experience of working in the industry themselves, so you’ll be learning from the very best.
- You’ll develop your skills in our fantastic media, production, games, editing, and recording studios, fully equipped with the latest technologies, software, and equipment; designed to give you the most realistic learning experience.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Games Designer
- UX/UI Designer
- TV, Video and Audio Engineer
- Journalist and Newspaper Editor
- Public Relations Professional
- Video Editor
- Film Producer
Creative Media and Games Production Programmes
Please select the type of qualification you are looking for:
Latest News and Success Stories
October 9, 2023
A 17-year-old Esports sensation from Coventry is gearing up to captain his UK championship-winning team, SPARK, to potential European triumph.
September 12, 2023
Games Production leaner Alistair Bonham talks about how a return to college has helped him take his careers to the next level.
February 15, 2023
Robot Day will make its long-awaited return to Coventry in March, with world-leading innovators and garden-shed makers gearing up to entertain and educate visitors with inspiring displays and innovative fun and games.