How to apply
If you’re interested in attending Coventry College, the first step is come to an open event and talk to us about where you’re currently at, what you’re interested in and where you’d like to go.
At an Open Event you’ll be able to chat to our staff, explore our facilities, learn more about our programmes and find out what it’s really like to study at Coventry College. Book your place at one of our Open Events today!
How to apply for September 2022
- Find the programme you want to apply for on our website
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the programme page (on the right hand side) and complete the online Application Form. If you’d like some support with completing your Application Form you can book onto one of our Application Sessions.
- You’ll receive an interview slot from our Student Recruitment Team via email
- Attend your interview
- For Performing Arts and Creative programmes you’ll also need to attend / submit an audition or portfolio of your work. You’ll receive instructions about this
- You’ll either be offered a place at your interview, where you can accept your offer, or you’ll receive an offer afterwards and be given instructions on how to accept your offer
- Enrol onto your programme when instructed
- Start your programme with us!
Your College place this September
Don’t worry about your GCSE grades or predicted grades if you’re leaving school this summer.
If you’re interested in our programmes starting in September, you just need to choose the programme(s) of your choice and Apply Now. We’ll guarantee your place at Coventry College and review which programme is suitable for you when your results arrive.
* We are unable to guarantee offers to all applicants with High Needs and Support Needs / EHCPs.
Have you seen our Further Education magazine?
Our brand new Further Education magazine is out now and will help you understand your options and find out what life at Coventry College is like.
Support for learners
Our Learner Services team are here to help you, from choosing the right programme and applying to be a part of Coventry College – until the day you get your qualification and then progress in your chosen career.