T levels at coventry college

T Levels

The Next Level Qualification

What are T Levels?

T Levels are a 2-year Level 3 qualification for anyone aged 16-19 years-old designed to give you a head start towards the career you want. They’ve been designed with employers to help you to develop the knowledge, attitude and practical skills to progress into skilled employment, or further study.

Why is an Industry Placement Important?

T Levels are a great alternative to A levels and other 16 to 19 courses. They’re equivalent in size to 3 A levels but focus on vocational skills.

Each T Level includes an in-depth industry placement that lasts at least 45 days, so you will get valuable experience in the workplace. You’ll spend 80% of the course at college gaining the skills that employers need and the other 20% is your industry placement, where you’ll put all of those skills into action in a real workplace environment.

Applying

Find out how to begin your journey to becoming a learner at Coventry College after you finish school.

Support

Whatever your journey to your dream career looks like, you will be supported every step of the way. Our Learner Services team are here to help you, from choosing the right course and applying, until the day you get your qualification and progress towards your chosen career.