Terms & Conditions
The term Coventry College or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Swanswell Street, Coventry CV1 5DG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time and the revised version will be effective immediately it is displayed on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below and by agreement in writing with Coventry College
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Users are permitted to download material from the website only for personal use and/or internal circulation within their organisations, and must not remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice contained in such materials
- Users agree: not to use the website in such a way that disrupts the use of it by other users; not to transmit materials through the website which are false, defamatory or unlawful or which infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world; not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software forming part of this website or attempt to transmit via the website any information containing a virus or other harmful component and; not to change, interfere or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Users agree: to ensure that details supplied to Coventry College in order to register for access to the website are accurate and up-to-date at all times; to keep confidential any personal login password provided by Coventry College and be liable for any damage caused by use of such password by a third party and; that Coventry College reserve a right to terminate a user’s access to password protected areas of the website and to email services if we consider that a user is using either the website or emails to the detriment of either
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Coventry College’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the English courts
- Any personal information collected by Coventry College through this website will not be shared with any third party organisations. If you have any complaints about the use of personal data on this website, please contact [email protected]
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions please contact [email protected]