We’re looking for candidates from a range of backgrounds to teach at Further Education level.
You don’t necessarily need to have a teaching qualification – the life and career experience you bring to the classroom is a huge asset. You may be a current part-time lecturer elsewhere, a small business owner, coming up to retirement or wanting to retrain. Coventry College welcomes ambitious, driven individuals who are passionate about education and improving skills.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you’ll be working directly with the future generation, we invite you to attend our Talent Recruitment Event.
You’ll find out more about the College and our faculties, the benefits of teaching and how the College can support and enable your development. Meet members of our Senior Leadership and HR teams to discuss the roles we have available and your teaching aspirations.
Coventry College Talent Recruitment Event
Tuesday 3rd March
4 – 6pm
Register for our Talent Recruitment Event
Coventry College offer:
- Up to 39 day’s holiday, plus 8 bank holidays dependent on contract
- On-site facilities – Henley’s Restaurant & Salon Fifty beauty salon
- Discounted rates for our on-site gym (The Fitness Centre) and nursery (First Friends)
- Free on-site parking at both campuses
- Generous pension scheme (TPS or LGPS)
- Access to Continuing Professional Development
- Access to support through the College’s Occupational Health service
- Mentoring support if you’re new to teaching
- 50% towards the cost of a teaching qualification
- Family-friendly, work-life balance initiatives/policies