We’re looking for candidates from a range of backgrounds to teach at Further Education level.
You don’t necessarily need to have a teaching qualification – the life and career experience you bring to the classroom is a huge asset. You may be a current part-time lecturer elsewhere, a small business owner, coming up to retirement or wanting to retrain. Coventry College welcomes ambitious, driven individuals who are passionate about education and improving skills.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you’ll be working directly with the future generation, we invite you to register your details to be aded to our Talent Pool.
We can then get in touch with you to discuss potential opportunities at Coventry College and explain the benefits of working for the College. You can find out more about working for the College here.
Register for our Talent Pool
Coventry College offer:
- Up to 39 day’s holiday, plus 8 bank holidays dependent on contract
- On-site facilities – Henley’s Restaurant & Salon Fifty beauty salon
- Discounted rates for our on-site gym (The Fitness Centre) and nursery (First Friends)
- Free on-site parking at both campuses
- Generous pension scheme (TPS or LGPS)
- Access to Continuing Professional Development
- Access to support through the College’s Occupational Health service
- Mentoring support if you’re new to teaching
- 50% towards the cost of a teaching qualification
- Family-friendly, work-life balance initiatives/policies