Offering you the opportunity to grow your business, our traineeships are all about developing both your current workforce and the next generation.
Help the next generation to get a foot into the world of work and grow your business too.
A traineeship combines an unpaid work placement with a vocational course and employability skills.
Lasting from 6 weeks up to 12 months, traineeships are fully funded by the Government – employers don’t have to pay a thing.
Employers are also now being offered a £1000 incentive to take on a trainee (limited to 10 trainees per employer).
Business benefits of a traineeship include:
- Providing your current employees with the opportunity to gain experience in training and mentoring
- The freedom to design a programme that suits both the needs of the business and the needs of the trainee
- Opportunity to increase capacity and productivity
- Development of a loyal and talented workforce
- Helps to tackle youth unemployment
- Route into apprenticeships
Traineeships are available in areas such as Business Administration, Digital, Hospitality & Catering, Early Years, Construction, Sport, Motor Vehicle and Customer Service.
After completing a traineeship, the trainee can progress on to an apprenticeship – another beneficial business opportunity and a chance to inspire young learners.
Find out more about why we’re encouraging employers to make the most of this offer.
For more details on how you can get involved, please contact our Employer Engagement Team on 07966 229079 or 07468 724619 or email email@example.com.