Traineeshipsat Coventry College
Traineeships are short, government funded programmes which are suitable if you:
- Are not currently in employment and have little work experience but are focused on getting into work
- Are aged 16-18
- Have not achieved a full Level 3 qualification (A Level equivalent)
Traineeships normally last from 6 weeks to 6 months and give you the opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and boost your career prospects by matching you with the sector of employment you’re interested in or passionate about.
Why choose a Traineeship?
- You’ll gain hands-on, workplace training which will prepare you for employment and also put you in a good position if you apply for an Apprenticeship.
- You’ll learn more about a business and the industry it operates in to see if it’s the right fit for you.
- The skills you gain will prepare you for progression and your future career.
- You’ll enhance your CV and gain interview experience.
- At the end of your Traineeship, you may be offered a role within the organisation (if one is available) and feedback to encourage progression.
- You’ll receive ongoing support.
Gain real work experience
Train for between 6 weeks and 6 months
Progress into employment or further training
Boost your CV and career
Coventry College offers Traineeships in:
Business and Professional
Education and Childcare
Find out more at an Open Event
You’ll be able to chat to our friendly staff and find out all you need to know about our Traineeships.