Sessional Lecturers in Beauty Therapy (with an essential Level 3 competency)
Salary: £22.63 per hour
Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? We have an opportunity for motivated individuals to join our sessional bank of staff, teaching and assessing on a range of Beauty Therapy programmes.
As a Sessional Lecturer in Beauty Therapy, you should:
- Hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or above, in Beauty Therapy Services
- Have specialist skills in electrical treatments, hot stone massage, body massage and anatomy and physiology
- Have BOTH recent industry and teaching experience
- Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
- Be able to evidence continuing professional development
As a Sessional Lecturer you will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking
- An excellent pension scheme (LGPS) with defined benefits
- Discounted hair/barbering/beauty treatments at our on-site Salon
- On-site refectory
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Employee Benefits discount scheme
This post is sessional to support with maternity cover, commencing in March 2023 until the end of June 2023. Further hours may also be available in September 2023 at the start of the new academic year. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
View the full job description and person specification here.
To apply, follow the link below:
Current vacancies at Coventry College
If you have any queries on the role or how to apply, please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected] or 02476 791590.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.