Salary: £24,137 to £35,460 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Business & Professional team at Coventry College.
We are looking for an inspiring and innovative Business Lecturer.
Successful applicants must have relevant vocational experience and demonstrate their ability to be able to teach across a range of Business modules including management and HR. Ideally, you will also have the skills and expertise to deliver across a diverse curriculum.
The ideal candidate will hold or be working towards a professional teaching qualification and have delivery experience and a passion for delivering innovative, interactive sessions as well as acting as a Course Tutor to provide support, inspiration and guidance to our learners.
If you are a team player with a flexible approach, are committed to excellence and are able to inspire learners to succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Lecturer in Business, you should:
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Business
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in English & Maths
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching business subjects up to level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
- Ability to use effectively within own teaching practice a range of teaching and learning methods, including Assessment for Learning, Blended Learning and Information Learning Technology
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
- Annual staff recognition awards
- 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- A good pension scheme (TPS)
- Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Full Job Description can be found here.
You can apply for this role on FE Jobs.
If you have any queries on the role or how to apply, please contact HR on [email protected] or 02476 791594.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.