Lecturer Electrical Installations
Salary: £24,137 to £34,421 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? Are you ready for your next challenge to be in Further Education?
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to join the Building Services team, teaching on a range of courses.
As a Lecturer in Electrical Installations, you should hold a:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification electrical installations or equivalent
- Relevant teaching qualification or willing to work towards
- Minimum of Level 2 qualification, or equivalent competency, in Maths and English or willingness to achieve in a specified timescale
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching electrical installations up to level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
- Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of programmes.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to teach a range of topics within the specified subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
- 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (9 in 2021/22)
- Free on-site parking
- A good pension scheme (TPS)
- Access to CPD
- Annual staff recognition awards
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Applications Close: Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 12:00pm
If you have received no communication by 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion as letters of rejection will not be sent.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
View the full job description and person specification here.
To apply, follow the link below:
If you have any queries on the role or how to apply, please contact HR on [email protected] or 02476 791624.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.