Lecturer in Esports
Salary: £24,861-£36,524 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
37 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has become available in the Digital team at Coventry College.
We are looking for inspiring and innovative individuals to teach on a variety of level 2 and 3 courses in Esports. You will need to be able to deliver on the following topics
- Esports Games, Teams and Tournaments
- Establishing an Esports Organisation
- Streaming for Esports
- Plan for an Esports Event
- Start an Enterprise in Esports
- Design an Esports Game
- Psychology for Esports performance
A teaching qualification is not essential upon commencement as the College will provide professional development.
We are an ambitious College and provide a supportive environment, although you will be familiar with the current issues and challenges within FE.
If you are a team player with a flexible approach, are committed to excellence and are able to inspire the next generation of learners, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking
- An excellent pension scheme (TPS) with defined benefits
- Generous holiday allowance/pay of 39 days annual leave plus 8 days statutory bank holidays.
- Discounted hair/barbering/beauty treatments at our on-site Salon
- On-site refectory
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Employee Benefits discount scheme
- Free will writing service
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
View the full job description and person specification here.
To apply, follow the link below:
Current vacancies at Coventry College
If you have any queries on the role or how to apply, please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected] or 02476 791590.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.