What is a visa?
A visa provides permission to enter, or stay, in the UK and is given when you make a successful visa application.
If you need a visa to study in the UK, then you are advised to check UK Visas and Immigration websites for up to date details of visa regulations.
Are You Under 18?
We are currently able to accept students from 16 years old on our EFL Programmes. However, please note that outside class, in and around the campus and outside of the College you are not formally supervised and when your parents sign the application form they are consenting to this arrangement.
Coventry College has two campuses; City Campus based in the City Centre and Henley Campus which is just 15 minutes from Birmingham International Airport by taxi.
The English courses are currently taught at the Henley Campus which is just 10 minutes by bus to the north east of Coventry city centre, in a pleasant residential area. Please come to the Henley Campus at 9am on the first day of your course for enrolment and testing and, don’t forget your passport.
We recommend flying to Birmingham International Airport, (just 15 minutes away) and taking a taxi to your accommodation, or booking a flight into London Heathrow Airport, and taking the National Express Coach to Coventry ‘Pool Meadow’ Bus Station.
Alternatively, if you are travelling from Europe, it may be possible to fly very cheaply into London Luton Airport and take the coach from just outside the airport terminal to Coventry ‘Pool Meadow’ Bus Station.
- Monday 2nd September- Friday 18th October (7 weeks)
- Half Term Holiday- Monday 21st- Friday 25th October (1 week)
- Monday 28th October- Friday 20th December (8 weeks)
- Christmas Holiday- Monday 23rd- Friday 3rd January (2 weeks)
- Monday 6th January- Staff Development Day- College closed to students
- Tuesday 7th January- Friday 21st February (7 weeks)
- Half Term Holiday- Monday 24th- Friday 28th February (1 week)
- Monday 2nd March- Thursday 9th April (6 weeks)
- Easter Holiday- Friday 9th- Friday 24th April (2 weeks)
- Monday 27th April- Staff Development Day- College closed to students
- Tuesday 28th April- Friday 22nd May (4 weeks)
- Bank Holiday- Friday 8th May- College Closed
- Half Term Holiday- Monday 25th- Friday 29th June (1 week)
- Monday 1st June- Friday 3rd July (5 weeks)
- Monday 6th July- Friday 31st July (4 weeks)