Henley’s restaurant has been serving customers for over 50 years. Located at the College’s Henley Campus, the restaurant offers a unique dining experience with contemporary cuisine prepared, cooked and served to the highest standards by our students. Under the guidance of our fully trained chef lecturers, there are a number of dining experiences on offer:
- Lunch service – Tuesday to Friday 12pm – 2pm (arrival for 11.45) £5.95
- Evening Fine Dining – Wednesday evenings 7pm – 9pm (arrival for 6.45) £14.95
- Bistro service – Tuesday to Friday 12pm – 2pm (arrival any time between 12pm and 1.30pm)
Find out more below and to book, call us on 024 76 791 196 or 024 76 791 684 or email email@example.com
*Term time only and dates and times may vary according to college timetable
Theme Evenings at Henley’s
Henley’s Restaurant at Coventry College will be hosting themed menus throughout the year which are designed and cooked by the students with the support of our industry qualified tutors.
- Wednesday 18th March – Indian theme
- Wednesday 29th April – North Africa theme
- Wednesday 13th May – Flavours of the Tropics
- Wednesday 17th June – Greek Sunshine
All menus will cost £15.95.
Fine Dining at Henley’s
Join us on Wednesday evenings for a 5 course fine dining menu for only £14.95
Our menus are created weekly using fresh ingredients usually sourced through local suppliers. Meals are prepared and served by our students whilst they apply their developing knowledge of the very latest in food trends and styles. This ‘learner led’ experience offers fantastic value for money, all under the watch and guidance of our professionally trained hospitality lecturers.
Guest chefs are regularly invited to join us to enhance both our students, and customers evening with dishes from their own repertoire, creating a unique dining, and learning experience.
We hope you will enjoy your visit to Henley’s restaurant at Coventry College and thank you for your help in enhancing this valuable experience for our students.