Skills 4 Growth
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support eligible small to medium enterprises to improve skills amongst their workforce.
Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth is partly funded by the European Social Fund. For further information about this project please contact Anne-Marie Tranter on 024 7771 9782, 0797 326 0853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small to medium sized enterprises in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering or service sector industries including Health and Social Care. Must be based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Skills training that will close skills gaps in your business and lead to accredited qualifications
- Full and units of qualifications at level 2 and below, and units of qualifications at level 3 and above
- ESOL courses (Basic Skills in English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify and address skills gaps, to help you to grow and achieve your business plan
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits both you and your employees
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
- On completion of all agreed supported training we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business
Emma Ingram – 07966 229079 or email@example.com
Danielle Clare – 07870 996320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills 4 Growth is partly funded by the European Social Fund.
Apprenticeships are a great way to develop a skilled and committed workforce.