Creative & Service Industries Administrator Term Time Only (MAT Cover)
Salary: £20,705 to £20,811 per annum (TTO Salary 17,527 – £17,617) (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
TTO or Job Share would be considered.
37 hours per week – 38 Weeks
Are you a pro-active, enthusiastic and a personable individual? Do you have experience of maintaining administrative and computerised systems to a high standard?
The successful candidate will act as a main point of contact for all enquiries with the area, interacting with staff, managers and learners.
As a Faculty Administrator, you should:
- Hold a business administration qualification
- Have knowledge of a range of office and administrative functions
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and produce reports
- Experience of computerised packages in a working in environment
- Experience of managing the flow of applications as part of an effective admissions
As a Faculty Administrator you will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking
- An excellent pension scheme (LGPS) with defined benefits
- Generous holiday allowance/pay of 34 days annual leave plus 8 days statutory bank holidays.
- Discounted hair/barbering/beauty treatments at our on-site Salon
- Annual staff recognition awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
View the full job description and person specification here.
To apply, follow the link below:
Current vacancies at Coventry College
If you have any queries on the role or how to apply, please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected] or 02476 791590.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.