QA: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
This QA Authored course is run in conjunction with QA and it is aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premises infrastructure. The course introduces the students to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on-premises.
This course is intended for:
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure
This course can also be used by Engineers who have used DevOps approaches to optimize the management and lifecycle of the software in their organization.
Price varies and depends on the number of people on the course, significant cost reductions apply with group bookings.
Making your application
We will check your application to see if you meet the standard entry requirements for the course. If you do, you’ll receive an invitation via email to attend an interview with a Curriculum Tutor.
Fees and funding
If you are aged 16-18 and applying for a full-time programme, then you will not have to pay for your course. If you are aged 19+ then there may be a fee for your course.
From entry-level qualifications, through to degree-level and specialist professional courses there’s something here for students with little or no formal education right up to career high-flyers. Expect a vibrant environment where you can meet people from different backgrounds and cultures.
College open event
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.