Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
As a Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor you will be a first line management role with operational or project responsibilities. You may have an element of responsibility for managing a team to ensure that clearly defined outcomes are delivered. You may have responsibilities for managing workloads, resources, resolving problems and developing and managing team members.
This qualification will equip the apprentice with the key skills and competencies needed to become an effective Team Leader/Supervisor.
Subjects you may cover include:
- Personal development as a Team Leader/Supervisor
- Resource planning
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Managing and communicating information
- Identifying development opportunities
- Recruitment and selection process
- Maintaining quality standards
- Improving team performance
- Management communication
- Being a leader
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Understanding team dynamics
- Management report writing
- Management and leadership influencing skills
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Introduction to first line management
- Corporate social responsibility
GCSEs in maths and English at grade C/4 and above or equivalents (you will be required to sit functional skill Level 2 maths and English if grades 4/C or above not already held).
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.