Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship
As a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprentice you will typically work within the recruitment sector to identify and secure job opportunities. You will be focusing on the supply of flexible workers and permanent workers. You will be securing client recruitment opportunities in line with personal or corporate goals. You will be developing and maintaining client/candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Subjects you may cover:
• How to establish, negotiate and agree to terms and conditions of business with clients
• All necessary processes payment and aftercare services in line with company policies
• Understanding the recruitment models (temporary, permanent, fixed term)
• Manage the recruitment and selection process by liaising with client, candidate and internal teams
• Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
• Advise candidates and clients on employee rights and responsibilities including equality, diversity and inclusion
• Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
• Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
• Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
• How to develop successful sales techniques for recruitment
• The legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when recruiting
Entry requirements: GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C/4 and above or equivalent
This role is designed for individuals who have prior knowledge and experience of working within a recruitment or HR based role.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.