Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship
As a HR Support apprentice you will be working within the HR sector of an organisation delivering front line support to managers and employees. You will be handling day to day queries and providing HR related advice. You will be providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regards to all HR related tasks.
Subjects you may cover include:
• Understanding the structure of the organisation and the products and services it delivers
• Understand the values by which the organisation operates and how they are applied to day to day business.
• Understanding the role of HR and its business plan and priorities
• Understand the systems tools and processes used within the department
• Deliver excellent customer service on a variety of HR queries and provide support to staff
• Work towards KPIs
• Administer starter, leaver and changes process including creating offer letters, contracts of employment, changes to contract letters and leaver letters.
• Administer right to work checks, security checks and references for employees and contractors
• Deliver induction training to new starters and training on company policies and procedures
• Support the HR manager as a first point of contact
• Assist with recruitment activities including CV screening, scheduling interviews and providing feedback to candidates.
GCSE Grade 4/C in English and Maths and above or Equivalents.
This Qualification is suitable for individuals who have prior knowledge and experience of working within a HR environment
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.