Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship
As a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprentice you will be providing vital support to the management teams and will be responsible for independently supervising hospitality services and running shifts. As a supervisor you may specialise in a specific function or work across a variety of functions which reflect the multifunctional nature of the industry.
Subjects you may cover:
• Understand own role in motivating the team to work according to the business vision and values and to achieve business targets, always focussing on the importance of providing the best service for customers
• Contribute to and monitor operational procedures, working practices and team performance and make recommendations for business improvements
• Operate within budget, exercising strict resource control and minimising wastage, using appropriate techniques to manage and control costs
• Understand the financial operations of hospitality businesses and know how to source and use financial information relating to own area of work
• Monitor the team to ensure they follow processes and procedures in line with business / brand standards at all times
• Understand how to identify, plan for and minimise risks to the business and service
• Understand how to effectively organise and coordinate a team to provide required levels of service to meet customer demand
• Identify the knowledge and skills required of hospitality teams; know how own team fits within the wider business and how to maximise team members’ potential to drive the best results for the business
• Know the marketing and sales activities of the business and how to support them to achieve the desired outcome
GCSEs in Maths and English at a Grade C/4 and above or equivalents
This qualification is suitable for individuals who already have prior knowledge and experience of working within the hospitality environment.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.