Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation
This Level 3 qualification builds upon your successful completion of City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 and provides a solid grounding in the electro-technical industry while reinforcing a sound basic training for prospective electricians. The Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures) (2365-03) will suit you if you have a good understanding of basic electro-technical principles and want develop your skills. This qualification is intended for those who want to gain the knowledge and abilities that will enable them to progress onto an Electro-Technical Apprenticeship program.
- Health and safety in Building Service Engineering
- Understanding the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of Environmental Technology Systems
- Principles of Electrical Science
- Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
- Electrical Systems Design
- Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
This course is a Study Programme which consists of
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade 4 (C in the old grading structure) or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
- Completion of City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 or equivalent
- Minimum grade 4 in English and maths or equivalent
£3345 loan fee
Making your application
We will check your application to see if you meet the standard entry requirements for the course. If you do, you’ll receive an invitation via email to attend an interview with a Curriculum Tutor.
Fees and funding
If you are aged 16-18 and applying for a full-time programme, then you will not have to pay for your course. If you are aged 19+ then there may be a fee for your course.
From entry-level qualifications, through to degree-level and specialist professional courses there’s something here for students with little or no formal education right up to career high-flyers. Expect a vibrant environment where you can meet people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.