Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
This course will train you for the varied role of a personal assistant or a management secretary within a company.
You will study:
- Producing complex business documents
- Understanding function and roles within business organisations
- Verbal communication in business
- Supporting business meetings
- Organising a business event
- Reviewing and developing office procedures
- Applying legislation affecting organisations
- Working in an administration team
- Supporting recruitment and selection procedures
- Functional Skills in English and maths
The next step after successful completion of this course would be our HNC/HND business course or a university degree. Alternatively, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to work in today’s electronic office and you may choose to seek employment in an office environment through an Apprenticeship or as a full-time employee.
This course requires four GCSEs Grade 9-4 (A-C), at least one grade 4 (C) in English or maths (or full level 2 equivalent) or a Level 2 Diploma with overall merit profile in relevant subject.
Making your application
We will check your application to see if you meet the standard entry requirements for the course. If you do, you’ll receive an invitation via email to attend an interview with a Curriculum Tutor.
Fees and funding
If you are aged 16-18 and applying for a full-time programme, then you will not have to pay for your course. If you are aged 19+ then there may be a fee for your course.
From entry-level qualifications, through to degree-level and specialist professional courses there’s something here for students with little or no formal education right up to career high-flyers. Expect a vibrant environment where you can meet people from different backgrounds and cultures.
College open event
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.