Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
As a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be designing, defining, building and implementing digital campaigns across a range of social media platforms and online websites. You will be driving customer acquisition and engagement. You will have a responsibility for some elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. You will follow marketing briefs and instructions.
Subjects you may cover include:
- Understanding of the principles of coding
- Understanding and application of basic marketing principles
- Understanding and application of the customer lifecycle
- Understanding the role of customer relationship marketing
- Understanding how teams work effectively to deliver digital marketing campaigns and can deliver accordingly
- Understanding the main components of Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Understanding the principles of all of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click and understands how these can work together
- Understanding the similarities and differences, including positives and negatives, of all the major digital and social media platforms
- Understanding and responding to the business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs
- Understanding and following digital etiquette
- Understanding how digital platforms integrate in to the working environment
- Understanding and following the required security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms
GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above, or equivalent
Level 2 English and maths will need to be achieved, if not already, prior to taking the end point assessment.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.