Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Leisure Management
An Apprenticeship enables you to learn on the job and get paid while studying for a qualification. An Apprentice has employed status. However, if you do not have a job then we will help you find one.
You will study:
- Understanding how to lead a team in active leisure
- Promoting customer care in active leisure
- Understanding how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure
- Understanding the active leisure and learning sector
- Understanding employment rights and responsibilities
- Continuing professional development in active leisure
- Understanding the employing organisation
- Manage own professional development within an active leisure organisation
- Set objectives and provide support for an active leisure team
- Ensure the health, safety, welfare and security of customers and staff in an active leisure environment
- Improve the customer’s experience in active leisure
- Functional skills English and maths – Functional Skills are the practical skills in English & maths that enable confidence, effectiveness and independence both at work and in everyday life
Assessments take place in the workplace with a portfolio of evidence of knowledge and competence in performing a range of tasks built up over a period of several months.
You can progress on to Level 4 Diploma in Management.
Minimum GCSE grade 4 (C) in maths & English or Level 2 Functional skills in Literacy & Numeracy. Successful interview and possible voluntary placement with host organisation.
Length of study:
Henley & City
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for or to ask a question, please contact us
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.
College open event
19th June 2019 17:00 - 19:30
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.