Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
This qualification is suitable for those in a Customer Service environment or those who interact on a regular basis with external and internal clients and have some level of responsibility.
Subjects you may cover include:
- Understanding customer service to improve service delivery
- Knowing the rules to follow when developing customer service
- Making customer service personal
- Going the extra mile in customer service
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT
- Using customer service as a competitive tool
- Organising the promotion of services or products to customers
- Delivering customer service on your customer’s premises
- Recognising diversity when delivering customer service
- Delivering customer service using service partnerships
- Organising the delivery of reliable customer service
- Improving the customer relationship
- Monitoring and solve customer service problems
- Applying risk assessment to customer service
- Processing customer service complaints
- Working with others to improve customer service
- Promoting continuous improvement in customer service
- Developing own and others’ customer service skills
- Leading a team to improve customer service
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting customer feedback
At the end of the course, you will gain an NVQ Level 3 Customer Service qualification. You will then be able to progress onto CMI Level 3 First Line Management.
This course will require college attendance. You will receive regular workplace assessments in order to assess competency and you will sit a number of exams during the length of your programme.
Grade 4 (C) or above in English and maths.
You will be required to create a portfolio of evidence and to sit functional skill Level 2 English and maths if you do not have Grades 4 (C) or above.
Length of study:
Henley & City
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for or to ask a question, please contact us
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.
College open event
19th June 2019 17:00 - 19:30
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.