Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
As a customer service specialist you will be a professional for direct customer support within a variety of sectors and organisations. You will act as a referral point for dealing with complex queries, complaints and requests. You will be an expert in your company’s products and/or services.
Subjects you may cover include:
• Having an understanding of continuous improvement within a service environment and how recommendations for change impact the organisation
• Understanding the impact, the service provision has on the wider organisation and the value it adds
• Understanding your organisations current business strategy
• Understanding a range of leadership styles and apply them successfully in a customer service environment
• Understand and critically evaluate the possible journeys of your customers including challenges and the end-to-end experience
• Understand commercial factors and authority limits for delivering the required customer experience
• Understand how your behaviour may require different approaches from you
• Understand how customer expectations can differ between cultures, ages and social profiles
• Demonstrate a continuous improvement and future focused approach to customer service delivery including decision making and providing advice and recommendations
• Provide a positive customer experience
• Manage challenging and complicated situations within your level of authority
• Demonstrate a cost conscious mind-set when meeting customer and business needs
• Gather and analyse data and customer information that influences change and improvements
GCSEs in Maths and English at a grade C/4 or equivalent. This qualification is suitable for Individuals who have prior knowledge and experience of working within a customer focused environment.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.