Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in CMI Leadership and Management
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management gives you all the key skills and competencies you’ll need to become an effective first line manager.
Subjects you may cover include:
- Personal development as a first line manager Resource planning
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Managing and communicating information
- Identifying development opportunities
- Recruitment and selection process
- Maintaining quality standards
- Improving team performance
- Management communication
- Being a leader
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations and understanding organisational culture, values and behaviour
- Understanding team dynamics
- Management report writing
- Management and leadership influencing skills
At the end of the course, you will gain a Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management qualification. You could then progress onto the CMI Level 5 Leadership and Management.
College attendance will be required for master classes. You will receive regular workplace assessments in order to assess competency and you will be required to complete written assignments and end point assessment.
You will be required to sit functional skill Level 2 English and maths if you do not have Grades 4 (C) or above.
Length of study: 18 Months
Start month: Anytime
Study campus: Coventry College
Course level: Level 3
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for or to ask a question, please contact us
Making your application
We will check your application to see if you meet the standard entry requirements for the course. If you do, you’ll receive an invitation via email to attend an interview with a Curriculum Tutor.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.
College open event
17 January 2019 17:00 - 19:30
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.