Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration:
A Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship is designed for individuals who are employed in an office based environment and have a level of responsibility within their role. As a level 3 business administrator you will be handling day to day tasks and ensuring that the operations of a team run smoothly. You will learn a set of highly transferable skills, knowledge and behaviours that can be applied and utilised in all sectors. You may be required to work independently or as a team and this will involve developing, implementing and maintaining administrative functions. You will develop key skills to support your progression towards management responsibilities.
Subjects you may cover include:
- Understanding the principles of business communications and information
- Understanding the principles of business
- Understanding the principles of administration
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Choose the most appropriate IT solution to suit the business problem
- Build and maintain positive relationships within the organisation
- Understanding policies and key business procedures relating to sector
- Resolving administrative problems
- Develop and maintain professional networks
- Interacting with clients
- Arranging travel
- Maintaining and updating others or own diary system
- Arranging appointments
- Compose emails and letters.
There are a number of units within the Business Administration qualification which can also suit HR, Finance, Sales Support and IT roles. You will receive the support of a qualified assessor to choose the most appropriate units to be studied.
You will receive regular workplace assessments in order to assess competency and you will be required to sit a number of exams during the length of your programme.
You will be required to sit functional skill Level 2 English and maths if you do not have Grades 4 (C) or above.
Length of study:
less than 1 year 12 - 18 Months
Henley & City
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for or to ask a question, please contact us
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.
College open event
March 14, 2020 10:00 - 13:00
Our Open Events are a chance for you to come and see what Coventry College is all about!
You’ll have the opportunity to talk to course tutors, have a go at some taster activities and explore our fantastic facilities.