Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
A Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship is designed for individuals who are employed in an office based environment and have a level of responsibility within their role. As a level 3 business administrator you will be handling day to day tasks and ensuring that the operations of a team run smoothly. You will learn a set of highly transferable skills, knowledge and behaviours that can be applied and utilised in all sectors. You may be required to work independently or as a team and this will involve developing, implementing and maintaining administrative functions. You will develop key skills to support your progression towards management responsibilities.
This qualification is suitable for individuals who have prior knowledge and experience of working within an administration environment or function.
Subjects you may cover:
- Skilled in the use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes, record and analyse data. Examples include MS Office or equivalent packages
- Able to choose the most appropriate IT solution to suit the business problem.
- Able to update and review databases, record information and produce data analysis where required.
- Produces accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals
- Understands organisational purpose, activities, aims, values, vision for the future, resources and the way that the political/economic environment affects the organisation.
- Knows organisational structure and demonstrates understanding of how their work benefits the organisation.
- Understands laws and regulations that apply to their role including data protection, health & safety, compliance etc.
- Understands relevant external factors e.g. market forces, policy & regulatory changes, supply chain etc.
GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C/4 and above or equivalents.
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.