Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
A recruitment resourcer may be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. A career in recruitment as a recruitment resourcer can appeal to those individuals who possess an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and high earning potential. Many opportunities arise for professional and personal development within the recruitment sector with transferable skills being respected throughout industry as a whole.
Subjects you may cover:
• Understanding the candidate attraction and selection process
• Understanding the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when resourcing
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Write replace and update job adverts in line with company procedures
• Monitor applications received and make sure candidates applications are processed effectively
• Assist in the recruitment ad selection process
• Provide first line support for all enquiries
• Provide pre-employment checks in compliance with company policy and relevant legislation
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to all candidates
GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C/4 and above or equivalent
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.