Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
As a Customer Service Practitioner you will be responsible for delivering high quality products and services to customers. This qualification is suitable for those in a Customer Service environment or those who interact on a regular basis with external and internal clients and have some level of responsibility.
Subjects you may cover:
- Understand who your customers are.
- Understand the difference between internal and external customers
- Understand the different needs of customers and how to manage their expectations
- Understand the meaning of ‘brand promise’
- Have a knowledge and understanding of organisation’s core values and how they link to service culture.
- Know and understand the internal policies and procedures including complains processes, and policies that are relevant to your organisation
- Making customer service personal
- Understanding how to use systems, equipment and technology to meet the needs of customers.
- Knowledge and an understanding of the targets and goals you are expected to deliver against
- Establish the facts to enable a customer focused experience and appropriate response
- Dealing with customers in writing or using ICT systems
- Using customer service as a competitive tool
- Applying risk assessment to customer service
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting customer feedback
- Supporting good practice
GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C/4 or above, or equivalent
Need help choosing the right career path? You’ll be given a series of activities related to a work environment. Your job is to slide the scale to the left or right depending on how much you like or dislike the given activity. You will receive recommendations based on your selections.