International Courses 2 – Part Time and Flexible EFL courses for EU students
- Are you in the UK from the EU, working, studying or on a holiday?
- Would you like to study on a flexible EFL programme that can be tailored to your availability?
- Whether you want to just learn English, or simply polish up on your skills, you can select the hours that suit you from our timetable
- You can study from 3 hours a week up to 15 hours a week part time. Just tell us what you need and we will try and tailor you a course that fits in with your lifestyle.
- We charge £10 per hour. All you need to do is decide which hours from our timetable that you want to study each week.
Coventry College is a well-resourced, high quality, public college in Coventry with excellent teachers. We are a British Council Accredited for English Language teaching.
Our Learning Hub is open for private study Monday-Friday. You can also borrow books and use other practical and online resources.
Are You Under 18?
We are currently able to accept students from 16 years old on our EFL courses, however, please note that outside class, in and around the campus and outside of the College you are not formally supervised and when your parents sign the application form they are consenting to this arrangement.
We charge £10 per hour with an admin fee of between £20 and £80 depending on the number of hours per week that you choose to study.
Length of study:
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for or to ask a question, please contact us
In this section, you can view all sorts of useful and impartial information about what career options are available. From Apprenticeships to staying on at school, it’s all here.
College open event
19th June 2019 17:00 - 19:30
Our open events are a great opportunity for you and your parents/guardians to see our amazing facilities,
and chat to staff and students about particular courses and college life in general.