College Announces Excellent Learner Survey Results
Coventry College is delighted to announce excellent results from our latest learner survey which was undertaken across all areas of the College.
During a very challenging academic year due to the Covid-19 pandemic, learner satisfaction has remained of paramount importance to us and we are very pleased with these findings.
Learners were asked about the programmes they are studying, the additional support they can access and the processes in place to make their learning journey as smooth as possible during their time at college.
The key overall findings from the survey are as follows:
- 99% of our learners are happy with their chosen programme
- 98% of our learners feel settled at college and felt welcomed by staff
- 96% of our learners think the quality of teaching is good
- 96% of our learners feel safe at college
- 98% of our learners are reassured by Covid measures in place at college
For a number of individual subject areas 100% of learners said they were happy with their programmes while other areas also returned 100% satisfaction outcomes for safety and Covid protection measures.
Learners on several programmes also said they were 100% confident with digital platforms – highlighting the support and extra digital provision which the College has put in place during this academic year.
We’re extremely grateful to all our learners and the patience they have shown during these unprecedented times.