An academic partner with Sky Blues in the Community, our study programme caters for players aged 16-18 who have aspirations to combine football alongside their academic studies.
The Academy enables ambitious, talented students to combine their sporting development with academic studies.
The Academy prepares learners for a career either as a player, or in a support role such as a qualified coach or sports psychologist.
The Coventry College football programme incorporates:
- Weekly training sessions including strength and conditioning, game analysis, fitness testing and weekly competitive fixtures
- Weekly competition in the EFL Community & Education Football Alliance League and AoC Sport League
- Access to experienced, qualified coaches
- The opportunity to develop work experience and employability skills in their chosen study programme area
As part of the Academy, you will benefit from:
- A fantastic coaching and support team with a wealth of experience
- State-of-the-art facilities at the Alan Higgs Centre – 3G outdoor pitches, 3G indoor dome pitch, strength and conditioning gyms, 50 metre Olympic swimming pool, analysis rooms
To apply or find out more, call the Academy of Sport on 02476 791 682 or email email@example.com
Latest from the Academy
Coventry College is hoping to unearth the city’s next top football players, coaches and sporting professionals in partnership with Sky …
Coventry College has struck a long-term partnership to provide new top-class facilities for Sport and Public Services learners. The College …
Alex Jane Current Company: Sky Blues in the Community Current Role: Inclusion Co-ordinator Age: 23 Qualifications: FA Level 2 Coaching …