Do you want to make a difference at Coventry College?
We’re looking for candidates from a range of backgrounds to work in teaching and support roles.
For our teaching vacancies, you don’t necessarily need to have a teaching qualification – the life and career experience you bring to the classroom is a huge asset.
You may be a current part-time lecturer elsewhere, a small business owner, coming up to retirement or wanting to retrain.
At Coventry College, we welcome ambitious, driven individuals who are passionate about education, improving skills and supporting our learners with their progression.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you’ll be working directly with the future generation and within a buzzing environment, we invite you to register your details to be aded to our Talent Pool.
We can then get in touch with you to discuss potential opportunities at Coventry College and explain the benefits of working for the College. You can find out more about working for the College here.
Register for our Talent Pool
Coventry College offer:
- Up to 39 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays dependent on contract
- On-site facilities – Salon Fifty hair & beauty salon
- Free on-site parking
- Generous pension scheme (TPS or LGPS)
- Access to Continuing Professional Development
- Access to support through the College’s Occupational Health service
- Mentoring support if you’re new to teaching
- 50% towards the cost of a teaching qualification
- Family-friendly, work-life balance initiatives/policies