Additional Learning Support
At Coventry College we pride ourselves in offering high quality additional learning support to students with disabilities and learning difficulties and those students who need extra help with their English and maths.
What support do we offer?
There are a wide range of options that are available to you as a student:
- In class support
- Support at break times during the college day
- Hearing Impaired support
- VI support
- Mobility support – practical assistance
- Social and emotional support
- English, maths and assignment workshops
- Assistive technology
- Risk assessments, Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans for wheelchair users/students with mobility difficulties/expectant mothers risk assessments
- Specific Learning Difficulties Assessments; Exams & DSA assessments
All students receiving support participate in a termly review to check on progress and ensure that the service meets their needs and is helping them to succeed.