Employer Sponsorship

If your employer has agreed to pay your fees and you would like us to invoice them, then please request an ‘Employer Fee Contract’ from Student Services or download one here Employer Fee Payment Contract. You need to get this completed by an authorised representative of your company and you need to bring it along when you enroll.