This course is designed for both complete beginners and students with some prior photographic experience, who would like to learn more about their camera and how to use different photographic techniques. On the course you will expand your technical knowledge, creativity, and you will learn how to edit your images to a professional standard. You can contact the lecturer and find out more about the course here.
Subjects you study include:
- Getting to know your camera and it’s different modes
- Exploring your camera potential and obtaining creative results
- Learning to take images in manual mode
- Using light and successful composition creation
- Editing and preparing images for printing
- Exploring effective presentation of your images
- Manipulation for photographers using Photoshop
For the latest news on the Art & Design department visit their blog here.