Skills 4 Growth
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support eligible Small to Medium Enterprises to improve skills amoungst their workforce. Coventry & Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth is partly funded by the European Social Fund. For further information about this project please contact Anne-Marie Tranter on 024 7771 9782, 0797 326 0853 or email her here.
Small to Medium Sized Enterprises in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering or Service Sector Industries including Health and Social Care. Must be based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Skills training that will close skills gaps in your business and lead to accredited qualifications
- Full & units of qualifications at level 2 & below and units of qualifications at level 3 & above
- ESOL courses (Basic Skills in English for Speakers of Other Languages)
How the Scheme Works
- Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify and address skills gaps, to help you to grow and achieve your business plan
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits both you and your employees
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
- On completion of all agreed supported training we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business
For Futher Information