FREE CPD courses for Early Years, Schools and Adult Care Environments
Coventry College is offering a range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses free of charge. These NCFE/CACHE accredited courses cover professional development for anyone working with children, young people and adults.
This CPD is suitable for a range of roles such as Teaching Assistants, Early Years Practitioners, Adult Care Practitioners, Learning Support Assistants and many others. These courses would also be suitable for those aspiring to widen their experience or enter the sector.
Flexible delivery options including in the workplace are available.
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE 2 Certificate in Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Dignity & Safeguarding in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care
- Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate Prevention & Control of Infection in Health & Social Care Settings
Please complete the form below if you, or your company wish to apply for any of the courses: