Our Next Open Evening
Thursday 11th October 2018
Find out more
Term Dates
Click here for 2018-19 term dates ...
Room Hire
Our facilities, available for your business needs.
Find Out More

All of our Students Positive about Applied Science

The corks were popping in the Science staffroom when the 2015/16 results came through for the BTEC in Applied Science. Every learner who completed the course had a “positive outcome” with 86% continuing their full time study at a HEI (Higher Education Institution) and the remaining 14% gaining apprenticeships or employment in the sector.

More Student Success Stories:

Interested to hear more stories? See all Student Success Stories

Latest News & Events

See what else is happening in College Life