Collaborate to Train
Funded by: European Social Fund
- Coventry College (Strategic Partner)
- Warwickshire College Group (Lead Partner)
- North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College
- University of Warwick
- Coventry University Social Enterprise
- Coventry City Council
- Warwickshire County Council (Strategic Partner)
- Louise Phipps – New Business Manager
- Emma Ingram – Project Manager
- Charmaine Whelan – Account Consultant
- Danielle Clare – Work Experience Consultant
What is Collaborate to Train?
Collaborate to Train is a three-year project to engage over 250 local small businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire to proactively support business to get involved in the education and workforce training system.
The project will also analyse existing service delivery in areas including work experience, apprenticeships, internships and schools partnerships to discover good practice in collaborative working, challenges and barriers encountered.
The project aims to ensure that Coventry and Warwickshire’s education and training activities are business led, fit-for-purpose and responsive to the needs of local employers.
What is Our Role?
Our aim is to engage with more businesses, focusing on SMEs to get them involved in education and training, providing them with the support and guidance to take on more Work Experience Students, Supported Internships and Apprenticeships.
The project will also encourage businesses to get involved with activities within Schools, whether that is the provision of work experience opportunities or short term with school interventions
How do I find out more?
Emma Ingram 07966 229079 or email@example.com
Danielle Clare 07870 996320 or firstname.lastname@example.org